Download Help & Instructions
On the device you’re using
- Ensure you have an eReading application installed on your device, options include:
- Windows 10 - Support for ePub is included in recent versions of Windows 10 alternatively Adobe Digital Editions can be used to view ePub versions or the Kindle app for Windows can be used to view Kindle versions.
- Windows PC or laptop - Adobe Digital Editions for ePub versions or the Kindle app for Windows for Kindle versions.
- Apple mobile device (ipad, iPhone) - Most Apple devices running iOS 9 or later already have the iBooks app installed for viewing the ePub versions but it can be installed from this link if you don’t have it. Alternatively you can also use the Kindle app to view Kindle versions.
- Apple Mac or Macbook - Macs running OS X Yosemite or later already have the iBooks app installed for viewing the ePub versions but it can be installed from this link if you don’t have it. Alternatively you can also use the Kindle app to view Kindle versions.
- Android mobile device (e.g. Samsung Galaxy tablet or phone) - Google Play Books or Adobe Digital Editions for ePub versions or the Kindle app for Kindle versions.
On another device e.g. eReader
- Connect your eReader to your computer
- Right click on one of the following links to download and save the eBook to your computer desktop or a location of your choice (e.g. “Save link as” in Firefox or Chrome, “Download linked file” in Safari or “Save target as” in Internet Explorer):
You have the option to sign-up for a free account which will allow you to access your eBook downloads in a format of your choice at any stage. Please follow these steps to register:
- Click here to visit the sign-up page
- Enter the email address which you used to purchase or redeem your eBooks
- Enter a password of your choice and confirm it
- Click sign-up
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link at the address you registered with (please check your junk mail or spam folder if you did not receive it). Click on the link to confirm your account.
- Thereafter you can access your eBooks via the My Books page when signed in
Click here for further support or to contact us.